...

...

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Photo shoot with ENB photography!

A couple of days after my event at Birds Yard, on my birthday to be precise... I was kindly offered to assist the talented Emily Bailey (graduated photographer) and Rina Deb (MUA) on a shoot the following Monday!...

Now if that wasn't enough to make my birthday sparkle a little bit more then I don't know what could!...
Of course I was guna' take the opportunity to work alongside two successful ladies, this was the chance to collect even more experience to my years portfolio and I was ecstatic!

I spoke to Emily previously at the event and approached her with the fact that I was a fashion intern wanting to gain experience within the leeds area.

ENB photography took some great
Shots of our night and so I followed Emily's Facebook page intrigued to find more beautiful shots for other clients and portfolio work...

Delighted wasn't the words! I was so honoured for the opportunity!

We was going all out for a Parisian look and so the girls collected garments from Bo Carter and Birds Shell whilst I collected accessories from Mad Elizabeth to help enhance the look we wanted to achieve.


Here's a little sneak peak at what happens on the night!

      Kirsty ready to rock, 
with hair done by Tony at Rebel Pinup and Make up by Rina Deb!

...And Pippa!

Rina finalizing last touch ups before our location shoot!


Tony finalizing Pippa's look
We wanted the girls to look effortlessly sexy in our one off pieces,
AVAILABLE TO HIRE
 at BIRDSHELL of Birds Yard now ladies 





Both girls rocking the golden gowns of the night!
Kirsty (to the left) is wearing a number by Bo Carter/Leeds.
and Pippa in another piece by Bird Shell.

Kirsty in Bo Carters beautiful designs,
A golden floor length piece.
-"Gorgeous".



And to end the night nicely we focused on doing a few beauty shots of the girls.

That's a rap everybody!
We have much more to show you and reveal 
But that would be too much of a giveaway tonight!
Keep your eyes peeled for the final images...
I will be posting as soon as there emailed over!

-I'd like to thank all the team for helping me assist-
check em' out guys and show them some lurrrvin!

Location and Hairdresser, Tony Waterhouse
- http://www.facebook.com/rebelpinupleeds?fref=ts
Photographer- http://www.enbphotography.co.uk/
MUA-http://www.facebook.com/rinadebMUA?fref=ts
Models- Pippa Perkins and 
Kirsty Buttle- http://www.facebook.com/KirstyButtleModelling?fref=ts

Lou
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment