...

...

Thursday 20 December 2012

FRESH FOOT ATTIRE, WISHLIST.

TO JEFFREY CAMPBELL OR NOT TO JEFFREY CAMPBELL,
I've decided...

I don't want the same old  rip off Litas all the 'gyals seem to be strutting in..

I reckon Litas will soon have there limelight taken away from them with the amount of fake copy's flying about recently.
It's a shame that a designer can't create the perfect shoe without endless copycats ruining it for 'em...
 Its the same with Underground Creepers, and as a strong Fashionista' I need to stay true to fashion and say HELLL NO- to cheap knock off dancing shoes... (and. breathe...).

SO in strong debates I want some new foot attire with a unique, current edge and came across these beauts....


HOW AMAZE. 
Yeaaah... I'd have to learn how to walk again and how to strut after a couple of mixed Cocktails...
But I think these bad boy's are worth the risk this festive season.

I've found a similar choice to these 12cm platform/wedges by Office Shoes...

a little different but with the same shoe structure...
THE BRANDIE WEDGE.
There just priced at £95.00 which I think are a real bargain for Mr Campbell himself,
plus student discount totaling the price at £85.50!!!

Imagine how caaaayouuute these babies would be teamed with 
a bold pair of American Apparel girly socks with lace trim!
 OH,
I neeeeed!

They have them in plain and neon contrasting colours too!
and made of 75% soft cotton! 

So I reckon they'll be a dream on a night out!
Say NO to going home early due to killer heels ladies!

LUSH XMAS IDEAS FOR PARTY FEET!
What are you girls planning on partying in this season???

Lou
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment