...

...

Monday 7 January 2013

BACK TO THE GOODS.

So the festive season is well and truly spent.
It's time to ditch the cheap selection boxes and crap christmas jumpers and reflect on whats happening right now...

THE JANUARY SALES.
And YES,
 we all love a good bargain when we see one folks, and a bargain is not a bargain, unless you love it!..

It's time to discuss and brag what purchases I managed to dig out of during Christmas of 2012.

First Stop;


NOW I KNOW THERE A LITTLE DIFF TO WHAT I HOPED FOR, BUT!-
I've been wanting these leopard pony hair platform (Topshop) babies for a while now and as I saw NOW ONLY £25.00 pounds, my little heart stopped ticking and I just had to indulge!

Teamed with (Topshop) purple glitter ankle socks, bought as offer price of 3 pairs for £8.00, I went a little over excited with metallic's and dark's for a grunge yet feminine touch of sparkle and lace.

Some more bits I managed to purchase to compliment my festive look.
I focused on more golds and blacks to have myself more sparkle in a dull/less tacky way...

Here's what I looked like Christmas day.
Collaborating my new shoes with;
Gold foil, high-waisted mini skirt with belt- £15.00 from River Island.
Black, low-cut bust leotard- £7.00 online at American Apparel.
and Vintage metallic cropped jacket, with shoulder pads from Cancer Research.

Still feeling on trend but festive enough to pull off such a varied combination.

Have you found any Sale bargains that helped you shine this season?

Lou
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them soo much! Feel like I'm 7ft tall! An soooo comfy!

      Delete