...

...

Sunday 16 December 2012

Introducing,

People always come up to me and ask... Why are you full of character?
Why are you so confident in looking the way you do?
Why is your hair always changing!?
Why do you do your make up like that?!

Your so different... And so on...

I don't see the reasons to the questions asked on numerous occasions...

I just like to mix and match items of clothing I have to compliment a hair colour or how I apply my make up for a particular occasion...

Fashion is not just a subject I study its the way I see and how I interact with people's personalities and how it reflects there choice of style... The friends I have are all unique with the way they want to look and we tend to bounce off each others individualities.

I don't believe in a particular trend, only the trend of illustration and how people address there own personal style to high street/designer labels.

The answer to all the Q's are; mix and match what you already have with new accessories...
Don't be afraid to try something new...
Be daring in a new hair colour/cut...
And smile because that's the most attractive you can get without wearing a triple numbered dress.

Lou
 xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment