...

...

Sunday 16 December 2012

Push your boundaries...

... Above and beyond...

I am so inspired and blessed with the hectic academic year so far of trying and trying f**king harder...

In the industry you tend to meet people who will try and belittle your ambitions and then the generous bunch who will try all there power to get you going to the route of success...

I've had the most crazy four months of my placement break so far, working with a wide variety of different businesses and
I can now safely say I'm back on track and heading towards the correct direction of a good career which should contribute highly after my final collection year.

So far I've contributed to four placements; Assisting ASOS Marketplace photo shoots and  prepping for Clothes Show Live 2012 with Mad Elizabeth-Vintage/Leeds, planning and holding my own fashion event at Birds Yard/Leeds and collaborated with the Rag'N'Bone boys/Huddersfield! (fingers crossed, still in process in the near future)...

The more variety you push yourself to do, the more wiser you get within the industry, some aspects I can learn to appreciate and take in consideration in the near future which I'm truly grateful about!...

Check out my current placements via Facebook;

That's Birds Yard // located in Leeds.
And Mad Elizabeth-Vintage // also located in Leeds Corn Exchange (upper level)

Big up!

Lou
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment