...

...

Monday 14 January 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK IS UPON US.


GET READY FOR IT!
15th- 19th February 2013.

The event of the year is BACK for round two, a chance for all current and upcoming designers to prance their new creations and amazing outfit combinations of crazy to sophisticated collections... ready to slam it all out for the long weekend of Fash' off's and I for one CAN'NOT WAIT.

The dying urge to whip up them YouTube videos, and better yet live streaming for that teeny glimpse of new inspirations of prints and fabrics, shapes and structures, and most importantly the aspired theme of your favourite designers collections. I'm so excited, I suddenly had a brain wave...
I am going to volunteer myself in assisting in anything and everything!

Why not push a chance to not only be at the event but to support the industry?

I've been emailing AND EMAILINGGGGG designer after designer from the A-Z list, some really fantastic hosts for you all by the way... and also the British Fashion Council in hope for a response I'm urging for...
I've been getting a few replies but nothing major as of yet...

There's simply ONE MONTH to go! 
If ANYONE has previously worked for LFW before or currently will be doing, please forward any information you have...
Until then, wish me luck guys!


Check out the main site for details of the event!

Keep me posted on which collections you enjoyed most...
http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/

Lou
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment